Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Prompt 14

"Were there any events, world or local or personal, that changed your life?"

Yes! 

Personal would have to be Taylor accident (fire truck).  Was depressed for about 2 to 3 years after that.  Maybe not super depressed, but it was really hard to keep up school motivation.  And most of my friends left for a private school that opened, so I didn't really have anybody that I was close to during my middle school days.  Dark days, those middle school days.

9/11 was a pretty big world event that helped shape my young adult years.  My husband went on a deployment (actually we were married during his deployment), and has been with the ARMY for 10 years now.  Not the life I though I would want when growing up, but I'm pretty excited now for all that the ARMY has to offer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment